The Silent river
By d vinod kumar
The silent moon
The silent heart
Hears the silent moon
Talking to the silent river
Do not look back
I am the light
Which will show
You the path
Till you reach the sea
And when morning
Come the silent sun
Tells the river
I am the source of light
I will guide u to the destination
Until darkness fall
As the rain falls
The heart can hear
The rain say
Don’t worry I am always with you
As life is like a river
Moving slowly and steadily
With hopes like the moon
And faith like the sun
And trust like the rain
When we have faith hope and trust
Why quit why not go ahead in life
And enjoy the beautiful paths
Nature has set for us
By d vinod kumar
The silent moon
The silent heart
Hears the silent moon
Talking to the silent river
Do not look back
I am the light
Which will show
You the path
Till you reach the sea
And when morning
Come the silent sun
Tells the river
I am the source of light
I will guide u to the destination
Until darkness fall
As the rain falls
The heart can hear
The rain say
Don’t worry I am always with you
As life is like a river
Moving slowly and steadily
With hopes like the moon
And faith like the sun
And trust like the rain
When we have faith hope and trust
Why quit why not go ahead in life
And enjoy the beautiful paths
Nature has set for us