A prayer told Silently to my ears
By a child just now As I called him on phone
As I called him on phone As he could not speak
Could visualize what He was saying
don’t know  A  age when
I thought I Would play
Around , A age when I thought ,
When I grow Would be  
In the front and sharing
The family Responsbilty
A  age when I thought
I would  have many Friends
And go to school , and study
Or else say the first letter
Ma , as every mother expects
Eargerly to hear from there child
A age now Don’t know
When is the last counting the days ,
As the struggle Still continues
With the fight for life
With deep prayers
Looking out of  the hospital
To which I say  As I lay in the windo
Dear don’t worry U will be one day
Fine and fulfill Your dreams
To which he cuts the phone
Everybody has a story to tell

By dvk