As I sit with a hand on the face


As I sit with  a hand on the face
With a piece of paper lost somewhere ,
The cool evening sets in with the sun
As one more day passes of ,one more
Day into the memories of life .

The evening tea , the smile , the fight
All cubbed together , what a wonderful
Days were they , those tears which said
It all , those smile which said it all,
The fights the arguments after all we
Are the best of the friends ,

Sometimes sitting on side of the bench ,
Sometimes riding the bike,
Sometimes shareing a coffee ,
U were the best of the friends ,
As we grew u were on your way
I went on my way , busy with
The lifes timetable slowly and
Gradually all faded from the memories

Oh it was a superb movie to watch

By d vinod kumar