MOTHER BY D VINOD KUMAR



As she walked through , 
The birds flew beside her shoulder
The little doggie walked beside her ,
Along the garden of the house , 
as she watched the Beautifull flower in the garden ,
with a smile 
With a unmatched silence prevailed on her face ,
with a drop of tear She hid from me ,
I knew I missed her very much ,
But still I could understand the silence ,
a silence which told a many memories , many thoughts
when in trouble , she was the first to come and help me
when in happiness she was to the first to share ,
when I was in fever she was the first to care for me
when she cooked when we were around even the best
of the cooks were a big failure in front of her ,
oh mama u are so sweet ,whether it’s a good day ,
or a bad day , or a day when everybody
thought it was not my day , u said dear don’t worry
good and bad times comes equivalently ,
look at the sky , the stars above the silent moon
when all are there , life may be sometimes still,
but its still only for a moment only ,
so give a smile and look the world with the positive
everything will look and smell like the fragnance
of the roses ,me smiling looking at the stars

By D vinod kumar