I don’t know who u are I see the inspirational message On the phone , I never called you As the number is unknown to me But I don’t know How do u know the mind When in sadness , Or in trouble Or in situations
Where solutions are far apart The messages have been really great And lot of a time has brought Back a smile and winning situation Thanks a lot whether u are a Online or a phone line friend I must admit the messages are Superb and best of the quotes Atleast I believe everybody Has a friend Who cares and silently Prays for the goodness Of a dear good friend D vinod kumar
I see the inspirational message
On the phone ,
I never called you
As the number is unknown to me
But I don’t know
How do u know the mind
When in sadness ,
Or in trouble
Or in situations
The messages have been really great
And lot of a time has brought
Back a smile and winning situation
Thanks a lot whether u are a
Online or a phone line friend
I must admit the messages are
Superb and best of the quotes
Atleast I believe everybody
Has a friend
Who cares and silently
Prays for the goodness
Of a dear good friend
D vinod kumar