Silently Walking past the paths
By D vinod Kumar
Silently Walking past the paths
As every step I step forward
Towards the memory of my life
Hand held in hand ,
On a silent cold chilly day
Silently down on the bench
Under the shades of the trees
Watching the leafs falls by
The smiling flowers
Smiling to greet a good morning
With the tik tik sound of the
Revolving fountains
As they spray water on the grasses
Sitting in silence
Silently into slumber
As tiredness has taken its toll
Suddenly hearing
Hearing the laughter which comes
From far near by ,I can make out
Its none other than my friends voice
As my ears try to hear that sound once again
As my mind try to recollect the voice
There is a silent tear on my eyes
Oh god I am awaken from the dream
As I had dozed on the bench itself
Only to find my eyes opened to
find children playing in the park,
but away stood my friend
who came closer to the bench
and sat silently nest to me
we were lost into the
memories to the downlane
smileing from the heart
with a slight tear in the eyes
friends are friends
no matter how you
behave they are
always with us .
By D vinod Kumar
Silently Walking past the paths
As every step I step forward
Towards the memory of my life
Hand held in hand ,
On a silent cold chilly day
Silently down on the bench
Under the shades of the trees
Watching the leafs falls by
The smiling flowers
Smiling to greet a good morning
With the tik tik sound of the
Revolving fountains
As they spray water on the grasses
Sitting in silence
Silently into slumber
As tiredness has taken its toll
Suddenly hearing
Hearing the laughter which comes
From far near by ,I can make out
Its none other than my friends voice
As my ears try to hear that sound once again
As my mind try to recollect the voice
There is a silent tear on my eyes
Oh god I am awaken from the dream
As I had dozed on the bench itself
Only to find my eyes opened to
find children playing in the park,
but away stood my friend
who came closer to the bench
and sat silently nest to me
we were lost into the
memories to the downlane
smileing from the heart
with a slight tear in the eyes
friends are friends
no matter how you
behave they are
always with us .