Walking through the silent lane By D vinod kumar

Walking through the Silent lane

Silently walking through the path ,in the midst of the sunny day,
My legs could feel a silent tremble a silent shivering as I walk through
I could feel the mother earths anger as if she was waiting for the day
Today the silent quiet breeze has made way to the warm winds
To my surprise as I saw there lies in the grass
little bird fallen on the grass and shivering just beside my feet
I ponder and wonder what could be the reason as I silently walk through .
Silently as ever as I watch the skies ,I find the clear blue skies
But with the little birds nowhere to be found , I wonder where they are
As the earth has a bit dried up and the leaves too I wonder my little
Sparrows the angles of god where are you all gone all of a second
No songs no chirping of your voice except the voice of the falling leaves
I ponder and wonder what could be the reason as I silently walk through .
Silently as ever I watch the silent river flowing around the little forests
But today there is no trinkling and sprinkling of the little birds and animals
As the forest have a bit dried up with the onset of the hot summer
O god I miss the songs of the little angles where are they
I ponder and wonder what could be the reason as I silently walk through .
With Silence I could not found a way out but found a small way  as god says
when one way stops another opens so I kept a pot filled with water so that
A little bird could quench its thirst and a small cardboard box so that
it can rest for a while ,maybe not a big way but a small way is always a step

ahead  for a bigger step