http://dvk-justathought.blogspot.in/
Tear Drops by d Vinod Kumar
I am lost in the world of silence As the morning sun has come And makes me wake up and remember That health is wealth go and walk My legs says no no , my face says yes O mirror why do you have to be so sweet To make me wake up from my sleep o lord to walk is the most boring and tiring Thing one can have ,
o no with my socks on Shoes worn with an not so agreeing mind dear have to walk With earphone plugged on am off to the park Slowly walking inch by inch Lost into the music world As I walk to reach the park dear god a doggy who used To wag its tail to me Today was barking at me Goodness o lord who cares I walk slowly like a tortoise And with the FM on Was reviving a song Without realizing somebody
Unplugged my phone and said O dear with this sort of walks the Whole year may go but not an Inch may reduce before I could say The unknown uncle walked away Leaving me staring at him A man in his seventies walking Like half his age and me resuming My walk with a speed . later on after a while there was my biggest enemy standing and smiling with an air of authority , o ha ha I got you today ,
Come on come on , I said no , you are the reason for me staying away from oily and fatty foods dear me , but still could not resist and faced it a whopping 91 kilos , yeh today was a victory for me I had lost 4 kilos but how who cares but at the end results matter ,
I could not keep the happiness within me so thought why not share it with the unknown uncle whom I have met first time in my life and to my wonders I could see tears in his face a sadden face before one could ask he himself told his side that in spite doing all his weight has increased to 4 kilos, and mine without doing nothing has decreased by four kilos and before I could express my views,
He started telling his woes in the end he said explains the reason and walks away, only left me wondering to me on one side a positive action to improve on the other side a negative impact within himself ,its truly said everything that glitters is not gold .
But one thing what came to me was a tear, whether to smile or cry , the tear drop had already fallen .
Tear Drops by d Vinod Kumar
I am lost in the world of silence As the morning sun has come And makes me wake up and remember That health is wealth go and walk My legs says no no , my face says yes O mirror why do you have to be so sweet To make me wake up from my sleep o lord to walk is the most boring and tiring Thing one can have ,
o no with my socks on Shoes worn with an not so agreeing mind dear have to walk With earphone plugged on am off to the park Slowly walking inch by inch Lost into the music world As I walk to reach the park dear god a doggy who used To wag its tail to me Today was barking at me Goodness o lord who cares I walk slowly like a tortoise And with the FM on Was reviving a song Without realizing somebody
Unplugged my phone and said O dear with this sort of walks the Whole year may go but not an Inch may reduce before I could say The unknown uncle walked away Leaving me staring at him A man in his seventies walking Like half his age and me resuming My walk with a speed . later on after a while there was my biggest enemy standing and smiling with an air of authority , o ha ha I got you today ,
Come on come on , I said no , you are the reason for me staying away from oily and fatty foods dear me , but still could not resist and faced it a whopping 91 kilos , yeh today was a victory for me I had lost 4 kilos but how who cares but at the end results matter ,
I could not keep the happiness within me so thought why not share it with the unknown uncle whom I have met first time in my life and to my wonders I could see tears in his face a sadden face before one could ask he himself told his side that in spite doing all his weight has increased to 4 kilos, and mine without doing nothing has decreased by four kilos and before I could express my views,
He started telling his woes in the end he said explains the reason and walks away, only left me wondering to me on one side a positive action to improve on the other side a negative impact within himself ,its truly said everything that glitters is not gold .
But one thing what came to me was a tear, whether to smile or cry , the tear drop had already fallen .