One day sitting near the sea beach
Was eating a piece of cake watching the
deep blue sea lost .as the waves touches
my feet and moves back I see a scripple
pad on it was a fine little poem but some
Words missing .as I try to look into I am lost in the imagination of the poet which has inspired me to put the thoughts into a poetry
A poets write ups in a scribbling pad
By Dvinod Kumar :-
I have dreams of many to achieve
I have problems looking for a solution,
I have many aspirations to achieve success
But my inner confidence pulls me back
I see when others recite and the audience clap
I turn the pages of my scribbled write-ups
Can I ever stand on the podium and recite
a beautiful poetry
Again
My inner confidence pulls me back
When others poetries are published I look
With a tear in my face
Maybe one day my poetry will make way
Into books
Its just not for me but many poetries
Lying unexplored of many
Budding poets
Isn’t it time
We saw heard and recognized them
Or else there poetries gets lost in scribbling pads