o wings let me sing a song

O wings let me sing a song  by D vk

O wings let me sing a song .o wingsTo the far East as the winds blow

I can find a silent tree away from the greenery standing tall with dried leaves 

The sun has no  as it keeps on warming the mother earth with no mercy 

The rain gods are far  away as the summer season is only on the midway afar

I can see the silent tears as it drops from the silent tall tree as the tree has withered and leaves dried

I silent walk two steps ahead and hug the tree and ask o beautiful tree why are tears on your cheeks

The tree with a smile says it's of happiness as I provide a bit of shade to the little off springs on the tree

I may have withered my leaves may have dried off but still have little leaves to save the little offspring on the tree which the little sparrow has

Entrusted trust and faith on me .

Plant trees not for us but for all